AboutProductive Grant Proposals
Helping nonprofits exceed expectations, grow funding, and increase capacity to advance their mission.
Enhance the quality of life by working witrh nonprofits that believe anything is impossible
The Numbers Don’t Lie
- Completed 80+ hours of applied learning and mentoring with Dr. Bev Browning, author of Grant Writing for Dummies
- Awarded the First Micro-Grant from Grant Writing & Funding Change Maker
- Federal Grant Peer Reviewer with the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), 2019, and 2020
- Guess speaker on Grant Writing and Funding’s podcast titled, “Become A Federal Grant Reviewer: 10X Your Grant Writing Skills While You Get Paid”
- Past Head Grant Writer for Lisa Libraries
Articulate, organized, and persuasive grant writer with more than six years of experience in assisting non-profit organizations and government agencies identify, apply for, and receive significant external funding from foundations and other sources. Accustomed to researching and analyzing strategic, and operational issues to convert them into actionable fundraising opportunities that align with broader organizational objectives. Known for clear, factual, and supportable proposals that maximize the chances of obtaining funding. Exceptional interpersonal, communications and collaborative liaison skills.